Bring your sweet tooth for the ice cream. Bring your friends for the live acoustic rock!
When: Sat, January 9, 2016, 7pm – 10pm
Where: Emack & Bolio’s, 366 Delaware Ave, Albany, NY 1220
Emack & Bolio’s: Gourmet Ice Cream Parlor and Coffee House ~ Fabulous ice cream ~ hand-dipped chocolates ~ espresso, coffee & teas ~ice cream cakes, pastries ~ toys & gifts ~ birthday parties ~
free wifi ~ live music Fri/Sat 7PM ~ Open Mic Night Tues 7PM
Wow! What a great night! Thank you for coming. Filled the place with the nicest people! You really energized us and gave us such a thrill. You made it special!
Last night we raised $150 in tips to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association! Thank you all for your generous donations.. Tip your way to Heaven.
Our show was recorded by Olivia Canavan who works with our special friend and Schenectady City School District Teacher of the Year 2014 Rob Aronstein.
Thank you Nippertown for promoting the show with Jim Gross’ Five Firsts
FIVE FIRSTS: Jim Gross of Gross & Hart
1. THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS … Beach Boys Concert
2. THE FIRST CONCERT THAT I EVER SAW WAS … Johnny Winter at SUNY at Albany Gym, 1970
3. THE FIRST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT I EVER OWNED OR PLAYED WAS … Snare drum
4. THE FIRST SONG THAT I EVER PERFORMED IN PUBLIC WAS … “Bob Dylan’s Dream”
5. THE FIRST BAND I WAS EVER IN WAS … Kilgore Trout